Friday 2 September 2011

Why I am using best electronic cigarette?


Three months ago I smoked for the last time. Year ago I didn’t know about electronic cigarettes. My friends were using this product and they have suggested me many times to use e cig instead of tobacco cigarette. But I was completely addicted to my traditional smoking. I didn’t want to change my taste because I wasn’t known about electronic cigarettes. At that time I thought that e cig are just Chinese device and just a waste of money. But as the time passed, I heard about electronic cigarettes from most of my friends and colleagues.


After I heard so many opinions on e cig I started looking for this device on web. I was curious to know about this product because it has made some impact on me. Most of my smoke friends were using this product and they were regularly suggesting me this product. One day I was shocked because my cousin was smoking e cig. It was completely a surprise for me because I didn’t expect this.


After this incident I started reading some of the best e cig reviews. I tried to visit some best e cig review sites to gain some information regarding e cig. I searched on Wikipedia regarding electronic cigarette and what I read on Wikipedia was really impressive for me because this product was invented in 2003 and in 3 years it has got its first international patent. It was invented by a Chinese pharmacist Hon Lik. This information about electronic cigarette was not enough for me so I have tried few more websites regarding best electronic cigarette. There are few websites which was completely filled with electronic cigarette benefits. Such kind of websites which was filled with benefits of electronic cigarette over tobacco cigarette helped me a lot in understanding e cig.
After reading some reviews which were completely in favor of electronic cigarette I made my mind to buy V2 cigs, because most of the reviews was in the favor of V2 cigs. Some of the benefits which I want to share are:


1. Nicotine control: while using an e cig we can control our nicotine level as it comes in various nicotine levels depending on the user need.


2. Authentic smoking experience: e cig has the capability to provide authentic smoking experience because while we are using an e cig what we exhale is vapor but it’s completely looks like smoke.

3. Flame free\smoke free: Electronic cigarette comes with battery so there is no need of matchbox for lighting up an e cig. There are vapors instead of smoke so we can say that e cig comes with flame free and smoke free capability.


There are lot many best e cig review website which one can use to know about e cigarette. Who really wants to try this e cigarette, must have some question like where he/she can buy best electronic cigarette or which brand has best electronic cigarette.


So to clear those queries and hassle one must visit some best e cig review websites to make sure that the brand that we are using is best and can fill our desire of nicotine.

No comments:

Post a Comment