Friday 19 August 2011

Girlfriend kicked me as I was a smoker



You must have heard that your girlfriend ditch you because of another guy. There are so many news has been publishing in newspapers about: Girlfriend ditches a boy and he died”. This sort of news is common around world. There must be chance that your girlfriend is cheating you because of another guy. But there is some difference in my case today my girlfriend is not with me because of some misunderstandings.


My case is bit different, because my girlfriend ditches me for an unusual reason. She ditches me because of my smoking addiction. She has tried so many things as she wanted me to quit smoking, but all is vain. I know she loves me so much but the only thing that she want is quit smoking. But I am not able to quit my smoking as I am very much addicted to it. The last thing that I remember about that girl is that she said on our last date:” Quit smoking by yourself else forget me”. I don’t want to lose her.


When she left me alone, then I realized the cost of smoking. After that worst day of my life I started looking for some substitutes for my smoking. I found some chewing gum stuff which I didn’t like and it was completely wastage of money. But for her I can spend everything doesn’t matter what is the cost I started using it, but I didn’t get satisfaction. After that I searched for something which looks and taste like regular cigarette and eventually I found an electronic cigarette. After that I looked for many electronic cigarette reviews because I wanted something which can really work for me. Well right now I am reading these e cigarette reviews.


The main reason that really forcing me to read such e cigarette reviews is that, now I want something special which can really help me in getting rid from my smoking. Now I want best results for my smoking as I am doing it for my love. Doesn’t matter whatever it cost me I just wanted to quit my smoking; I want her back in my life.


Now I am just praying to god:” help me in getting rid from my smoking”. I know that “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” So I am trying to be my best in getting rid the worst. If she comes back I’ll surely thank to e cigarette reviews because whatever I am trying now is just because of electronic cigarette reviews.

1 comment:

  1. The new joyetech e-cig for sale electronic cigarette is already a very popular item. Because of this, many different types have been created. This can be great because it offers many different options for all different types of people.

    ReplyDelete