Monday 12 September 2011

Breakup, smoking and now trying to search Electronic Cigarette.

You won’t believe what happened with me last week. I was behind a girl from past two months and I was ready to propose her but suddenly something unexpected happened with me. I liked her but I did something for which I was not permitted. I liked her but by mistake I proposed her friend. I did it for fun but it went in a wrong way. Her friend complained her about me and told her the whole story and for me it became like hell.


I was waiting for her from past 9 months and everything finished just because of my little mistake. It was unexpected for me. I put up my efforts to impress her but my little mistake cost me suffer a lot. After when everything was finished I’ve tried again to apologize in front of her but she didn’t even stand with me, she was totally upset because of my actions.


Well these days I am trying to forget her. I want proper relive from her. I don’t want her again in my life. Now everything is set and I don’t want to be with her anymore. I know that she didn’t like me and I was spoiling my life for her but now I know what is my goal and I am looking to do something which will be beneficial for me and my future as well.


These days I am planning to quit my smoking. Well I am a regular smoker and I smoke around 2 packs in a day, I know its harmful side and I know how much it can cause me. But I am totally helpless for my smoking, I’ve tried many things but the results were just unexpected. These days I am planning to buy an electronic cigarette and I am trying to know more and more about electronic cigarette. Because now when I’ve my mind to buy electronic cigarette I want to make sure that the electronic cigarette brand which I am choosing must have some quality and market value.


I’ve searched for many electronic cigarette brands but still I have a dilemma regarding electronic cigarettes. Well something which helped me to know about electronic cigarettes is its review sites and the world famous Wikipedia. Wikipedia helped me so much in understanding electronic cigarette from its beginning. There is a total definition of electronic cigarette from its beginning. Everything is well explained on Wikipedia page regarding its invention, its international patent and its benefits.


But if someone still in hassle for electronic cigarette brands than he can simply search for some electronic cigarette brands on Google. There are approx 47, 20,000 answers regarding electronic cigarette brands. So it’s a free suggestion for e smokers to visit Google to know more about electronic cigarette and its electronic cigarette brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment