Wednesday 21 September 2011

Smoking Disaster : Think About It.

I have heard many disaster that done by tobacco consumption. I was really fed up by hearing quit smoke, smoking kills etc. My friends and relative are more than a devil and everyone was behind me. Everyone was advising me to quit smoke.


I’ve also searched on web regarding smoking disaster and their negative points. I was really shocked when the result flashes in front of me on my screen. It showed me how much smoking will cause me and my family. I was completely depresses after seeing the death ratio of past few years. According to a survey over 443,000 Americans (over 18 percent of all deaths) die because of smoking each year. Secondhand smoke kills about 50,000 of them. It is more than a disaster.


I don’t want to be a part of it so I started using a substitute of cigarettes. I searched on web and found electronic cigarette. For me electronic cigarette is one of the best and effective substitutes of smoking. Now I can maintain my nicotine level as it comes in various nicotine levels. On the other hand slowly slowly I am reducing my smoking addiction.


I’ve suggested my friends to buy electronic cigarette. well my friends doesn’t smoke but still there are few who can’t live without smoking, so I suggested this product to them and I am sure this will going to work for them.


I’ve read so many electronic cigarette reviews before buying a specific brand. Electronic cigarette review helped me so much in understanding electronic cigarette from its beginning. When I was looking to buy electronic cigarette I wasn’t knew where to buy electronic cigarettes. The only thing that helped me to know about electronic cigarette stores was Google and its electronic cigarette review. Most of the brands have their online stores and they are selling electronic cigarette at doorstep. So it is an easy way to buy electronic cigarette from online stores and that will also help one to know about cheap electronic cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment