Monday 19 September 2011

Father says: suggest electronic cigarette to smokers.

Yesterday my father told me some demerits and some disaster that caused by smoking worldwide. It was happened like this – we were having our dinner and suddenly there is advertisement on cigarette flashes on television, and my father shouted for changing the channel. He was really upset because of that advertisement. I don’t know why he got disturbed because of the advertisement but suddenly after dinner when we were about to have our tea, he suggested me something and told me about the disaster of smoking and tobacco.


What he suggested me was like this – “Listen buddy, I don’t want you to smoke ever in your life but sometimes situation can force you to smoke. At that time please keep all the disasters of smoking in mind and think about your family that will help you in staying away from smoking.”


After that my father told me the demerits and negative points regarding smoking, it was like this – “I know that you are aware of from the harmful side of smoking but still you have to be updated with time. Yesterday I read a article on web and it was full of facts regarding smoking. There are some facts and truths which I want to share with you and that is: around 5.4 million people died every year because of smoking and there is a strong prediction that smoking is set to kill 6.5 million people in 2015 and 8.3 million in 2030.”


It was like informative for me and after all the discussion that we had, he told me to suggest electronic cigarette to those smokers who are badly addicted to smoking. Today when I woke up I started my computer and started reading about electronic cigarette. I read about many electronic cigarette brands and it was completely interesting to read about electronic cigarette brands and the competition that they are having right now. Some of the electronic cigarette brands that are really famous on web are V2 cigs, blu cigs and white cloud. They have a very big share in electronic cigarette industry and they are supplying the best in industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment