Monday 26 September 2011

Disaster force me to move on with electronic cigarette

Well I am not a smoker. I am not even interested in cigarettes but I am aware of the harmful side of cigarettes. From past 6 days I am reading about the harmful side of smoking. You won’t believe what I read about the disaster. It was unbelievable. Well today I am going to share my experience and some facts in my blog. Some facts and figures that I know about the disaster cause by tobacco consumption are:

1. Around 5.4 million deaths a year are caused by tobacco.

2. Smoking is set to kill 6.5 million people in 2015 and 8.3 million humans in 2030, with the biggest rise in low-and middle-income countries.

3. In every 6.5 seconds a current or former smoker dies, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

4. An estimated 1.3 billion people are smokers worldwide (WHO).

5. Tobacco use will kill 1 billion people in the 21st century if current smoking trends continue.

These points explain the disaster cause by smoking but we have to do something for it. Now I am going to share my experience. As I was a smoker and I did something that helped me in quitting my smoking. I would like to share my alternative of cigarettes to my friends with the help of this blog. I am using electronic cigarette from past 3 weeks and this helped me so much in reducing my addiction toward smoking. Before buying an electronic cigarette I searched several times on web electronic cigarette brands and its features because I want something which can fulfill my desire and my addiction.

The top most electronic cigarette brands are V2 cigs, blu cigs and white cloud. These are the most known brand in US. These brands are so popular because of some reasons; reasons are like their quality, price and features.

I am using it from so many days and I am really happy with my electronic cigarette brands and I want to suggest everyone to must try electronic cigarette if they are looking to quit cigarettes for the sake of their family or any other reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment