Wednesday 14 September 2011

Electronic Cigarette: Truth is Said in Jest

There are many people who are against my smoking but I am who I am and I say what I think. I'm not putting a face on for the record. I want to enjoy my life the way I want. In my dreams I look for substitute of smoking and I always wished for this, but it's almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream. But most of the times when we say that we are enjoying our life, it’s all fake as we know a lot of truth is said in jest.


There are many things that happen every day in an instant. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. So these days I am trying to secure my tomorrow. I know cigarettes are not safe and it’ll surely going to hurt me. There are many diseases that only happen because of smoking.


Well today everyone knows the truth that how much cigarette can cost you. There are approx 2.5 million people lost their life because of cancer or any other tobacco disease but still smoking is a trend and we are spreading this as a lifestyle.


But now I want to quit as these days I am becoming health conscious. I have tried lots of substitutes of smoking and still trying to search another substitute. I want something which can be effective and available on reasonable cost. Well last week my friend have suggested me an electronic cigarette and these days I am searching electronic cigarettes review and trying to know where can I buy electronic cigarette. from last 5 days I am regularly visiting some electronic cigarette review websites to know more and more about electronic cigarettes. Well I’ve made my mind to buy electronic cigarette because it is beneficial and can be buy at a reasonable cost. Now I want to suggest my friends to must read some electronic cigarette review because that will surely help you to know about electronic cigarette and that’ll surely tell you where can you buy electronic cigarette .

No comments:

Post a Comment