Tuesday 20 September 2011

Which Is Safe: Electronic Cigarette or Traditional Cigarette

I am using an electronic cigarette from past six months. I am really happy with its result. It is really an effective substitute of traditional cigarette. I’ve experienced lot of benefits after buying it. Today I am completely an e smoker but yesterday I heard something. Actually it was not something that I heard it was a query or a dilemma of my friend. My friend asked me “are electronic cigarettes safe” or if electronic cigarette safe than what are the factors that are working for them. Basically he was asking me why electronic cigarettes safe?


There are numerous factors that are working in favor of electronic cigarette. few features of electronic cigarettes that I know are:

1. It has the ability to help user in controlling his/her nicotine addiction. Simple we can say that electronic cigarette is helpful in managing nicotine addiction.

2. Smoking is like a disease and smoking spreading as a fire, everyone is looking for a suitable substitute of this disease and electronic cigarettes are the most effective substitute of traditional cigarette.

3. There is no smoke or irritating odor with an electronic cigarette.

4. It is a battery operated device that means no need of matchbox and no fire.

There are many other benefits as well and I guess these points are enough to clear the dilemma of my friend “are electronic cigarettes safe”. May be these points are enough to tell you that it is beneficial but not enough to clear the dilemma of “are electronic cigarettes safe”.


Well in this digital world, nothing is safe and everything has some negative points. If we are talking about electronic cigarettes than we can’t say that it is not safe or it is completely safe. The things is electronic cigarette is not safe but still it is 10 times safer than the traditional cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment