Tuesday 9 August 2011

Why I am biased to Electronic Cigarette?



In 2009 I smoked for the first time it was just for fun and as the time passed by I got addicted to smoking. It was fun for me; I was enjoying my smoking, it was like obtaining relaxation for me. In 2010 one of my best friend who usually smoke with me got ill, it was an emotional time for me because we are like brothers and we are friends from around 13 years. So it’s obvious for me to get conscious for him. His parents admitted him to one of the famous hospitals in Miami. I didn’t remember the name but I think it was mercy hospital in Miami. He was suffering from cancer and doctors have suggested him to stay away from cigarettes. Not even cigarettes, doctor said that there should be no smoke around him.


And at that time I became a heavy smoker and I usually smoke 2 packets in a day. And according to doctor I have to reduce my daily need of cigarettes if I want to stay in touch with him. I wanted to be with my friend but at the same time I was not able to quit my smoking. So I became wrestles. I started looking for substitute for smoking, I had searched on web for many alternatives but all the alternatives were too difficult to apply. Eventually I’ve found an electric cigarette (e cig). Electric cigarette can be count as one of the smoking alternatives. It look, taste and feels like a normal tobacco cigarette with lots of benefits over traditional cigarette. That is why I went for an electric cigarette, e cig produce vapor instead of smoke so that was a positive thing for me. At that time I was sure that this product will help me to stay in touch with my friend. I really enjoyed my new brand of cigarette. I was happy because after having an e cig I feel like a smoker but at the same time I am reducing passive smoking.
Before having an e cig I searched for its reviews, because I wanted to be aware of its benefits and negative points too. And electric cigarette reviews helped me a lot in understanding an e cig from its beginning and from its user point of view as well. So it’s a suggestion to all my friends to try an e cig if they are in similar situation in which I was.



No comments:

Post a Comment