Monday 15 August 2011

My days are bright blue with blu cig

Searching for an electric cigarette from past three months and finally got one from blu cigs. Before buying blu cig I’ve searched for its reviews and user opinion. By understanding all the facts and figures of blu cigs with the help of some review websites, I chose blu cig electronic cigarette. Now after three months when I am familiar with blu cig, I can suggest this brand to anyone because now I know its results. I am really satisfied with its results.
It was exactly 90 days ago when I smoked my very last tobacco cigarette, (I finally kicked off my bad habit) and changed my life. These days I am using very low nicotine level because now I can adjust my nicotine level with electric cigarettes. In 90 days I’ve changed myself a lot, now I am not a smoker, these days I have developed myself from a smoker to an e smoker. Before buying an e cigarette I didn’t knew its features and benefits over regular cigarette but now when I am familiar with it, I know its benefits and qualities and now I can suggest electric cigarette to anyone.


Anyone who is looking for an alternative and want to quit smoking, they can try this new miraculous product to have some help in reducing his/her addiction of smoking. There are some benefits of electric cigarette which is forcing smokers for being an e smoker. Some of the benefits are:

1 e cigs has the capability to provide authentic smoking experience.
2 These cigarettes have lots of flavors.
3 They can be used as smokeless sticks, or vaping devices.
4 One of the best substitutes of smoking.


With lots of other benefits the electric cigarette is in the market, they don’t need any kind of publicity to grow up in the market, in fact these days electric cigarette has created its own niche. According to me electronic cigarettes are one of the best alternatives of smoking and I want to suggest this product to anyone who is looking for an alternative or any kind of substitutes for smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment