Sunday 21 August 2011

Father Please Accept Me: Now I Have an Electronic cigarette


The public fight over tobacco is taking new shapes as today there are so many substitutes which can take place of one’s nicotine need. Substitutes like chewing gums breathe mint and strips that dissolve in water are trying to help smokers in getting rid from smoking. But some of the substitutes that work on electronic phenomena have the capability to provide authentic smoking experience without actually inhaling smoke. As there are so many smokers around us we want something which can help us in staying away from smoking.


Well few months ago I was a smoker who was badly addicted to smoking. My father was completely against smoking, they wanted me to quit smoking. But when I didn’t hear him I had got a solid one from my dad. He just warned me: it’s your last time just leave smoke else we will leave you, choice is yours. I was completely shocked at that time when my father shouted on me.


Next morning without any hesitation I went to buy e cigarette because it was the only thing which can help me in getting out from this mess. The only quality of electronic cigarette is that it looks, feels and taste like an ordinary cigarette. That is why it helps in authentic smoking experience. When I started using an electronic cigarette, it was something different because I haven’t been with such kind of stuffs. But as the time passes I enjoyed it and now when I come in the category of e smoker I am really happy because today my dad don’t have any problem because of me or my smoking.


Well if anyone is facing problems because of smoking so he/she can try this miraculous product Electronic cigarette in getting rid from smoking addiction. There are numerous e cigarette reviews which can help one to understand an e cigarette in a better way. E cigarette reviews helps the user to understand electronic cigarette from user opinion. And the person who have used electronic cigarette before knows about it more than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment