Thursday 11 August 2011

Found vaping cooler then smoking



I am smoking from past 4 or 5 months, not actually smoking these days I am vaping because I have an e cigarette. It’s not just a cigarette; it is filled with electronic phenomena. I got to know about this electronic cigarette 6 months ago, at that time I didn’t knew which brand has best electronic cigarette or which brand has the best e cig flavors. I used e cig reviews to know about this product, and what I found from the review was that this cigarette can help in reducing the addiction of smoking and it is filled with lots of other benefits too.

Now when I am using this electronic cigarette I know some of its benefits over traditional cigarette, benefits are like:

1. It can provide authentic smoking experience.
2. It has lots of flavors like mint, strawberry and even tobacco and menthol as well.
3. It helped me in reducing my addiction of smoking.
4. For me it is cost effective, electronic cigarette is cheaper for me as compare to traditional cigarette.
5. There is no ash or second hand waste with it and it makes me feel proud when I smoke with my friends.
6. Smoking even at public place.


With lots of other benefits electronic cigarette has its own market. It is becoming popular and popular every day. I like it and want to suggest this product to my friends as well. Because the way electronic cigarette helped me this will surely going to help my friends in reducing their addiction of smoking. This cigarette is not just an electronic cigarette it is now the best electronic cigarette for me which helped me in reducing my addiction. This product is like best e cig for me because electronic cigarette gave me the rights to feel proud in between my friends. Anyone can have such kind of best electronic cigarette by visiting some e cigarette reviews website or one can search on Google regarding best e cig to have some useful information regarding electronic cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment