Thursday 11 August 2011

What if your cig is safe?


Everyone knows how cigarette harms our health. I am familiar with cigarettes. I know its harmful side and side-effects. Today smoking is a trend; we get inspired from our Hollywood actors or celebrities for smoking. There are lots of movies in which Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and many other celebrities have been seen with e cigarette. I was a smoker because of my friends; they suggested me this tobacco cigarette for relaxation. In starting when I was a beginner in smoking, it makes me feel proud because I like the way I exhale the smoke but slowly when smoking showed its impact on my health it made me feel like disaster. I hated it. Slowly my teeth became yellow and now my lips are not that red because of smoke. When I was a youngster, in my teen age my lips was like cherry red but now it’s become like blackish.

One of my friends suggested me to try e cigarette to get help in reducing my addiction of smoking, I searched for its reviews and found safe cig as best e cigarette in market. When I was searching for best e cigarette reviews at that time the results that I have got was full of safe cig review. Safe cig is in the market since long and these days it has its own official website and they are having online store for their e cigarette. I used reviews to know about e cigarette because I wanted to buy e cigarette but I wasn’t sure for its brand, I didn’t knew which brand has best e cigarette and which best e cigarette can fulfill my desire. So for around 1 week I was with reviews to make sure which best e cigarette brand is going to fulfill my desire.

Now when I am using safe cig I can proudly say that it is one of the best e cigarette brand in the market with lots of benefits over traditional cigarette. I am using it and I would suggest others to use safe cig if they are looking for any alternative of his/her smoking.


No comments:

Post a Comment