Monday 8 August 2011

Now, I can smoke in non-smoking areas!!!


Two months ago, it became too much irritating for me. I wanted to quit but didn’t knew how? Have tried lots of methods of quit smoking and applied most of them in my life but still I was trying because result was not according to my expectations. At that time I wanted something which taste and look like an ordinary cigarette but I wasn’t known the appropriate substitute. A substitute which looks like an ordinary cigarette is an electronic cigarette and I’ve got to know about this product just one and a half month ago.

When I was looking for a suitable substitute, I saw a smoker having a cigarette in his hand, he was in a restaurant. Something that made me curious about the cigarette was that there was no smoke with the cigarette. It was completely smoke free. I went there and asked the men about the cigarette; we shared our problems and he suggested me to try this “e cigarette”. He said, this cigarette in not an ordinary cigarette it’s an e cigarette with lots of benefits. He told me some of the benefits which impressed me a lot. Benefits are like

1. Electronic cigarette is Flame free, smoke free.
2. One can use it at public place.
3. Less chances of cancer.
4. Nicotine control.

These were the basic benefits of e cigarette which I still remember and which forced me to try this new product, e cigarette. Now I am using this new product and I am really satisfied by its results. I want to suggest this marvelous e cigarette to all my smoker friends because it is less harmful than a normal cigarette with lots of other benefits as well.

2 comments:

  1. The new smok tfv12 cloud beast king tank electronic cigarette is already a very popular item. Because of this, many different types have been created. This can be great because it offers many different options for all different types of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. ejuice

    ReplyDelete