Wednesday 3 August 2011

My Own Experience With V2 Cigs

Last Sunday, after trying V2 cigs starter kit I made my decision that I am going to write my own reviews on this product. It’s not about the complete kit, it’s like the individual product in the kit which I liked the most. Well the product that I liked the most was V2 power cig.


Some of the smokers are unfamiliar with v2 cigs, for those who are unfamiliar with these e cigarettes; it is like a battery operated cigarette. This runs with the help of atomizer. The best thing about these e cigarettes is that one who is inhaling e cigarette is actually inhaling vapors instead of smoke. So it is somehow environment friendly. Vapors easily evaporated by nature and that helps a lot in reducing passive smoking.


Well, now I am using an e cigarette from v2 cigs. I am really satisfied with its result. I had control my smoking addiction up to an extent, and it’s really impressive. Now I am suggesting this product to my friends as well. Because my friends were also addicted to smoking, they were looking for a substitute to control their addiction, but they weren’t sure for e cigarette such as is it harmful or not or whether this product will work or not?


The same problem was with me as well, before using it I was not sure whether this will work or not. I had searched for many e cigarette reviews to know more about this product. I want to clear all of my queries before using e cigarette, and these e cigarette reviews has really helped me to know the product from its beginning. And now when I am familiar with e cigarette I am really satisfied with its result and I want to suggest every user to must read e cigarette reviews before becoming a part of an e cigarette brand.

1 comment: