Wednesday 1 February 2012

My wife kicked my back forcing me to quit smoking

Guys, it’s little shameful for me to write this blog because what happened was completely unexpected for me. In my family everybody knew that I smoke and I was smoking since I was 17.

Now I am 28 years old and married. I am very happy with my wife because she is the only thing with whom I am comfortable in every manner. There is something which she doesn’t like and is completely against to it.

Last Sunday, when I returned home from my friend’s house there was a cigarette in my hands. I was yawing and smoking when I was on the gate. The moments I stepped in the house my wife came to me, took my cigarette from my hands and through it to dustbin. She was really angry.

On the same day in the evening, the scene was same but this time she came to me kicked my back and threw my cigarette in me. She was real red and her words was” smoke or me, choice is yours”.

Blu electronic cigarette

Next day I was little upset because of her words. I don’t want to lose her neither my smoke. I am trying my best so that somehow I could manage with my cigarettes and my wife.

The very next day god heard my voice and gifts me something which I can use as my smoke. My wife gifted me a blu electronic cigarette. I was really happy after seeing such product which can fulfill my nicotine need. My friends were using this product from past few months. They have suggested me to try it but I forget about this.

My wife told me that after reading so many e cig reviews she made her mind to buy blu cigs. She said that blu cigs comes with so many advantages over regular cigarettes. She suggested me to try only this blu electronic cigarette not any other traditional cigarette. She said that if I use blu electronic cigarette then she will not leave me and will stay with me. I love my wife and really happy to get her back.



After when I got blu electronic cigarette from my wife I read few e cig reviews so that I could got to know its working and functionality.

Guys trust me it’s really good to be a part of e smoking, try it and you will be able to see the difference. To know more visit e cig reviews that will tell you the whole story of an e cigarette. You can also try blu electronic cigarette it’s really good and helpful.

quit smoke stay happy

Now I am happy an enjoying my life with my wife. Blu cigs has helped me so much in quitting my smoke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment