Monday 20 February 2012

On my way to quit smoking as my Friend suggested me electric cigarette

Guys, you must have faced few problems because of your habit. Most of the time momma has scolds me because of my smoking. Daddy is so angry on me because of my smoking. Guys I do smoke when I entered in collage. My collage friends do all the things like smoking, drinking and few of the takes drugs. Because of my friends I went through all these bad habits. I want to quit but I am not able to.

The addiction is really so dangerous. Slowly I am finishing my life. I have to do many things but slowly I am going near to death. From last two three week I am trying to somehow stop my smoking. I tried to quit but at very next day but I was unable to stay away from smoking.

One of my friends is now using an electric cigarette. He suggested me an electric cigarette yesterday. From today morning I am searching for electric cigarette. I have read almost 100 electric cigarette reviews and I am searching for more electric cigarette review. Cigarettes are dangerous but this alternative could be so effective.

As I was reading electric cigarette review from last night, I want to tell you smoke advantages of electric cigarettes. Have a look:
  1. No smoke.
  2. Cheaper than the regular cigarettes.
  3. I will not pollute environment with these electric cigarette as there is no smoke in electric cigarettes.
  4. There is not even tobacco for which I was worrying.

Guys I have read so many articles about electric cigarettes and still I am trying my best to find a brand which can fulfill all my desire. Well in this one day what I have read I almost made my decision to go for green smoke.

Green Smoke electronic cigarettes offer the best alternative to regular cigarettes. I know I am still a beginner for electric cigarettes but I will surely go for green smoke.

Everything which I read is claiming green smoke as best electric cigarette brand. According to the electric cigarette review Green smoke has really refreshing flavors and the best customer support.

No comments:

Post a Comment