Tuesday 31 January 2012

Be an E Smoker like me

It’s been a week, I was with my friends and we all were in Mexico. We all were enjoying and having fun. We were a group of 8 people with 4 boys and 4 girls. The party was going awesome. We were enjoying. The girls were dancing for us and the experience was unbelievable. I saw Jack, my friend was exhaling smoke. It was a bit odd for me because I was not having any cigarette and he was smoking in front of me. I went there asked him for cigarette to smoke. Then he smile and told me that he is not smoking he is actually vaping. It was not an ordinary cigarette in his hand it was an e cigarette. It was looking like a regular cigarette but in actual it was something else. My friend told me all the features of that cigarette and advised me to use that cigarette instead of tobacco cigarettes.

V2 Cigs

After my trip when I returned home, I made a research on alternatives of traditional cigarettes. After reading numerous best e cigarette reviews I made my decision to go for v2 cigs.

V2 cigs comes with all required thing that can help me to alter my smoke. My family members have suggested me many times to quit smoke. They don’t like me as a smoker. They wanted me to quit and have suggested many alternatives to me. My grand papa has suggested me to go for yoga. I don’t like yoga and meditation so I denied.

Before going for v2 cigs I searched on numerous websites about the best e cigarette.

E cigarette reviews helped me in my search of best e cigarette. If anyone else is also looking for electronic cigarette then he/she can simply read more about best e cigarette in e cigarette reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment