Monday 6 February 2012

Give a chance to blu—it has changed my life

Guys, you must be familiar with smoking. Most of us smoke. People do smoke and are addicted to smoking like a magnet. I am also a smoker and today I will write my story in brief.

Three year back in 2008, I married to Susan. She was my girlfriend since we were in collage. We did many things together like assignments in college, parties and lot many other stuff. After one year of our marriage we received a son from God. We named him Mathew. Our family was complete after the birth of Mathew. After few months of his birth, the problems started to begin.

There was something in my chest. I went to doctor for a regular checkup. I went under scanning. When the reports came out I was suffering from a disease that was just started to begin in my chest. Doctor said that, from this point smoking will be so dangerous for you. Doesn’t matter how, but I have to quit smoke now. I love my family and I can’t leave them behind because of my smoking.

I tried so many things but because of my addiction I was not able to quit smoking. I was completely addicted to smoking.
In the end when I was completely helpless, my friend Andrew suggested me an electronic cigarette. He told me that I should try blu cigs that will help me in quitting smoke. After his suggestion I made so many searches on blu cigs. I read so many electronic cigarette reviews and after that I thought I should give it a chance. Then I ordered my blu cigs at its official online store.

Before buying I was very confused about electronic cigarettes. I know that I was looking for something that can provide the same smoking experience without the harmful effects. It took two three weeks on me to completely switch to electronic cigarettes.

Guys, believe me electronic cigarette review helped me so much in understanding blu cigs. Now I am a blu user. Today I am happy with my family. Now I don’t smoke those regular cigarettes. I am happy with what I am today. I love my family. Mathew can walk now. Susan loves me like she did before.

Blu cigs has changed my life. Guys if your story also similar to the story written above then you can also give blu a chance to change your life. Blu cigs is really a good brand. For any further assistance one can read electronic cigarette review.

Electronic cigarette review is the best way to know about any product related to electronic cigarette industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment