Thursday 9 February 2012

Fan of Katy Perry is now using electronic cigarettes

I am a very big fan of Katy Perry. Guys you won’t believe but in my laptop I have saved a huge data of Katy Perry. I can do anything to be with her. She is my dream girl.

I am very big fan of Katy Perry but I have a girlfriend as well. She really loves me and we are about to get married next year.

Katy Perry

Friends, you know yesterday I was searching for Katy Perry smoking. I was looking on web whether Katy is a smoker or not. I was searching for this because somewhere in my mind it was clicking that I should quit smoking. I am smoking since I was just 16. My family is completely against to my smoking even my girlfriend doesn’t like when I smoke. She was trying to search something which can fulfill my nicotine crave and force me to quit smoke.

Smoker

Quitting is something which takes lot of efforts to leave. You cannot quit smoking just by saying. You really have to put some real efforts to quit. Well leave about that. My girlfriend has gifted me south beach smoke last week.

South beach smoke is an electronic cigarettes brand. She was saying that these product electronic cigarettes will surely help me to quit my smoking. It’s not actually a cigarette it was a completely updated version of regular cigarettes.

According to her, there is no tobacco and not even other harmful chemicals present in it. She has said one more thing that with this south beach smoke I can gradually quit my smoke because it comes in different nicotine levels. After hearing this thing that I can control my level, there was a strong hope come in my mind that now somehow I will manage to stay away from regular cigarettes.

Now I am using it and results are in front of me. Today I have not smoked regular cigarette. I don’t know why but it really affected my choice of smoke.
South beach smoke
I want to continue with these electronic cigarettes. South beach smoke is really a nice brand and I really want to appreciate my girlfriend for this help.

Guys, if you are having the same problem then you can also try electronic cigarettes. To know about electronic cigarettes you can simply read electronic cigarette review.

Before buying my girlfriend had read many electronic cigarette reviews and after getting satisfaction she ordered starter kit of south beach smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment