Tuesday 14 February 2012

Strong relation between Coffee and Cigarette

Today cigarettes are so popular, every second person is a smoker. Every corner, every street even everywhere you will find a smoker easily. It’s hard to find a hospital then searching for a cigarette shop. We can easily find cigarettes, it is not allowed to minors but still somehow minors are using it.

We do smoke, we do drink coffee. Smoking in front of parents is like full of insult but drinking coffee is allowed everywhere. Even most of the time my mom asks me for coffee. According to a survey 86.4% of smokers consumed coffee versus 77.2% of nonsmokers. This survey shows the relationship between coffee consumption and smoking. Ex smoker drink more coffee then a smoker



I am a smoker that is why I am writing this blog. My parents are against my smoking habit but they drink coffee two three times in a day. They want me to quit smoking but the thing is why they drink coffee?

Coffee contains some amount of caffeine which is a form of nicotine. To solve this problem I had tried to search for something which can fulfill me need without any harmful effect. Guys I found some smokeless cigarettes and now I am using safe cig. Now my parents don’t have any problem with my cigarette.

Let me write something about my electronic cigarette safe cig

Electronic cigarette or smokeless cigarettes are not actual cigarettes. They are made with the latest technology. In last few years smokeless cigarettes has earn so much publicity. Well I am using safe cig; it’s an electronic cigarette brand which is popular for its features. One of the best electronic cigarette brands of the industry which is allowing smoker to smoke indoors is safe cig.

Guys, you can also switch from regular cigarette to electronic cigarette. According to me and the results that I found from electronic cigarette it’s a best alternative of regular cigarette.

To know more about safe cig or any other smokeless cigarettes brand, you can simply read electronic cigarette reviews. Electronic cigarette reviews are the best way to know about product related to electronic cigarette industry.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment