Monday 19 December 2011

Unbelievable experience with my boyfriend in the streets of Vegas

Guys, last week was the best week of my life time. I enjoyed so much and it was really amazing. If I have to write all my experience it will take around 2 days to write my whole experience. The only thing that I can say about my experience is that it was the most fantabulous week of my life time. I drank about all the famous drinks and a miraculous electronic cigarette Green Smoke. Green smoke electronic cigarette was really good I love its taste and I was like feeling the pleasure of smoking without inhaling any harmful material. Here I am going to write a short story of my experience not all the things but an overview of my week. When I was roaming around Vegas we went in haze, it’s a popular nightclub in Vegas. We really enjoyed there and my Boyfriend kissed me 3 times on the floor. I was really happy because before our kiss he proposed me and I was really shocked. He was one his knees he asked me to marry him. My friends were shouting and I was really shocked. I didn’t know what to say but finally I said yes. Then he kissed me and we dance for the whole night.
The next morning he came to my house for a long drive. Actually his father is a manager in some showroom so his father has an Audi a8. He came to me in that car and asks me to drive. I drive for around 10 miles. We spend the whole day together and shared our life with each other. We also talked about the electronic cigarette that I have discussed earlier in my blog. Well actually he already has a green smoke electronic cigarette and when I was talking about that electronic cigarette he gave me that green smoke as a gift. When I returned home I read electronic cigarette reviews to know what actually this device is. After reading electronic cigarette reviews I’ve got to know that it’s a device to provide the authentic smoking experience without providing any harm to health. It’s a best way to know about electronic cigarettes. Guys must read electronic cigarette reviews and feel the best smoking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment