Thursday 8 December 2011

A new life in Vegas with blu electronic cigarette

Guys, today I am going to share my 5 days experience with my friends when I was on a tour of Vegas. We went in LAS VEGAS for two days and you won’t believe how much we enjoyed. It was awesome, the trip was fabulous and no words for the car Audi z3. You won’t believe but I am so excited to share my story. We started for the journey 6 days before from Henderson, NV, United States. It was a funny ride we enjoyed it and we reach to LAS VEGAS in around one day. In our way to Vegas we went in a disco for fun, and we really enjoyed there, cool girls. I think we were near Clark Country when we started looking for restaurants. We were so hungry and seriously we didn’t know what to do. Eventually we found a restaurant near Town Square. The food was awesome, we were full in half an hour then we started our journey again from town square. On the way my friend showed me an unbelievable thing. It’s not any freaky thing, so don’t make your dirty mind active. It was an electronic cigarette. He showed me a blu electronic cigarette, first I knew that it’s a cigarette but when he started inhaling it I was shocked because there was no flame and not even that irritating smoke. I was really excited to see what is this actually? He told me everything about that blu electronic cigarette, he also suggested me to read few e cig reviews because according to him e cig reviews are the best way to know about any e cig brand. He was also a part of it because before buying he also read so many e cig reviews to make sure that something that he is going to use is best in the rest. According to him e cigarette is a device that can mimic the smoking experience and can help us to get rid from the irritating smoking addiction. He was using to get relieve from his addiction and now I am also going to use one to get relieve from my addiction of smoking. Now leave that topic, we were in the journey to Vegas and we reached there at 11.30 in the night. Next day we went for clubbing and the girls were really hot. We enjoyed with the girls and the cards. After 2 days of blast with girls and the Vegas we returned home at the 5th day. The party was awesome and the trip was fabulous.
Trust me guys it was the best trip of my life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment