Friday 9 December 2011

I love my boyfriend so don’t blame if you get over excited

Guys, let me tell you what just happen with me yesterday. If you don’t know me let me introduce myself first, I am Michele from Miami, under graduate and in a committed relationship. I love my family and my Boyfriend. Well leave that no one wants to read that stuff let me tell you what just happened yesterday. Yesterday I went for clubbing with my boyfriend. We went through our car and the on our way we really enjoyed everything. Well it was actually something which you will read with lot of interest. It’s my blog that is why I am sharing my story else I am the girl who doesn’t share her life with anyone except my boyfriend. Now listen, in evening around 6 I met my boyfriend, we smoke and drank a coke. The cold drink was good and our cigarette was fabulous. Hey wait I think I didn’t tell you about my cigarette, well actually I have an electronic cigarette which is far good than the normal cigarette. Maybe you didn’t hear about such cigarettes but let me tell you about my best electronic cigarette.

On the way when my boy friend was driving the car I was sitting beside him and smoking my white cloud electronic cigarette. Well white cloud is the best and the one of the expensive cigarette of the industry. There are few advantages in an e cigarette which you will experience after you purchase. Today e cigarette are basically used to mimic the smoking experience so that somehow we could stay away from the unwanted, irritating and harmful smoke. Guys my introduction, and the introduction of my best electronic cigarette from white cloud has been done. If anyone else wants to know more about white cloud or anything like that then one can simply read the best electronic cigarette reviews on web or at review sites. Cigarette in car
Now let’s get back to the story, when I was sitting beside my boyfriend he was looking at me again and again. There was something in his eyes and I was so scared. I know this is funny but trust me it was not at all funny. He halted the car and came to me. I was really excited to know what will happen, but suddenly he asked for my electronic cigarette and I was shocked. It was not at all expected but this is what happened.
Couple with white cloud
I know it was not that excited but I am a girl that belongs to a good family and if anything would have happened I was not write that In my blog. Ok guys, I am leaving now. Hope you have enjoyed my yesterday story will catch up with you later bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment