Thursday 15 December 2011

Blu electronic cigarette has brought revolution in cigarette industry

Guys you won’t believe but in every second day someone compliments me for my blu electronic cigarette. It’s stylish, effective and trendy as well. I can do so many things with my blu electronic cigarette and this is the only thing that has helped me in getting relieve from my tobacco addiction. I get to know about electronic cigarette few months ago and started looking for some best e cigarettes. Eventually I found some e cig reviews on web that really helped me in understanding electronic cigarette from beginning. After reading several e cig reviews I finally decided to place an order of blu electronic cigarette. When I was reading e cig reviews I’ve read so many advantages of e cigarette over regular cigarette. I want to share those points with you, have a look:
  1. The best way of authentic smoking.
  2. No more irritating smoke.
  3. No more smoking butts or waste.
  4. There are no more yellow teeth and not even that irritating smell.
  5. Cheaper to your pocket as compare to regular cigarettes.
After reading the advantages of electronic cigarette in e cig reviews I went for blu electronic cigarette because from I heard from somewhere that blu cigs has the best and most stylish cigarettes of the industry. So I thought that if I am trying then there should be some sort of show off as well, I just wanted to make some reputation among my friends. After getting all the useful information on e cigarettes I had ordered one white starter kit from blu. Accessories that a white blu starter kit contains are:
  1. 1 packs to hold 5 cartridges and charges your batteries on the go!
  2. 2 electronic cigarette batteries
  3. 1 wall charger and 1 USB charger
  4. 1 five-pack cartridges in the strength and flavor of your choice
  5. 30 day money-back guarantee and one year warranty

My white starter kit is really awesome. I love my electronic cigarette and its impact is really good. You won’t believe but it really helped me in quitting my regular smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment