Saturday 3 December 2011

My AIM OF LIFE IN THESE 7 DIGITS 6543210

Hey, guys today I am going to tell you my story. I am going to share my aim with my readers with the help of my blog. When I was 18 I write something on my wall to motivate myself. I know I was just 18 and was so young, but when I write these 7 lines I was really inspired by myself. Seven lines that made my line and made me so special: My aim in life must remain in these “6543210” 6 DIGIT SALARY.. 5 DAYS OF WORK. 4 WHEELER VEHICLE. 3 BHK FLAT 2 CUTE CHILDREN 1 SWEETHEART 0 TENSIONS. I made these points as my aim because I was looking for something so that I can distract myself from the bad company. When I was 18 I was in high school and was in a bad company. Friends that I was having were chain smokers and heavy drinkers. To get rid from that company I started concentrating on my aims. When I get relieve from that bad company I got to know that I was still a smoker. I was not able to quit my smoke even after a month, then I realized that smoking is not that easy to quit. It needs lot of efforts and strength. One day I was in a cyber cafĂ© and I was looking for few alternatives of cigarettes on web. Then I found something interesting on web. I would like to share it with my friends, guys you won’t believe but I found a cigarette that doesn’t impact any harmful effect. It was an electronic cigarette. I started looking for the electronic cigarette brands. Eventually I found south beach smoke. South beach smoke is an electronic cigarette brand and is popular because of its products and competitive price. Well I was shock to see such a miraculous product because it was the first time when I read about such products. It came in market in 2005 and I read about this in 2008, it was a shame for me. But the best thing is that today I have my own south beach smoke electronic cigarette and I am really happy with it. Guys and girls if you are also looking for such alternatives to have some help in quit smoking then must read few electronic cigarette reviews to know more and more about electronic cigarette, and if you are interested in south beach smoke then you can simply go to the official site of south beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment