Wednesday 19 October 2011

V2 cigs: America’s best e cigarette brand


You must have heard about e-cigarettes. Today I am going to share my views on e-cigarettes. Before using e cigarettes, I didn’t know about the benefits of e cig over regular cigarette. My friends suggested me many times to use e cig instead of my regular cigarette, but before experiencing a product you can’t decide whether it is good or not.

When I made my decision to try an e cig for at least one day, I chose v2 cigs because my friends were suggesting me from so long to try v2 at least once. After trying it for one day, I bought the starter kit of V2. Somehow it helped me in staying away from my regular cig. I read many reviews of v2 and eventually I found an article. The article was completely in favor of v2 cig. According to that article, V2 cigs is the fastest growing best e cigarette brand across United States. V2 cigs offer various kinds of kits to accommodate different types of smokers so that every user gets a cigarette according to his/her desire. 

On ordering your V2cigs starter kit, you will receive the entire box with a one year guarantee. The flavor of each kit might differ from each other but all the kits will certainly contain a V2 battery, a charger, a pack of the flavored cartridges as well as the manual to use the product. It is strongly recommended that users should read through the entire manual before they start using V2cigs. This device needs to be assembled and the first thing to do, would be to charge the battery which can be easily done by attaching the battery to the USB adapter and then connecting the same to the USB port of your computer or laptop. A red light will lit up when the device is charging and once the charge is complete, the color of the light will change to blue or green and the battery can be fully charged within 2-3 hours. Can you imagine that the charge on your V2 cigs battery will remain for at least one week even while you are using it?


So for me V2 cigs is the best e cigarette brand, right now I am using it and I would like to suggest this brand to my friends and those smokers who want to quit but not sure about the alternatives of smoking.

2 comments:

  1. but before experiencing a product you can’t decide whether it is good or not. electronic cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes appreciably boost the status of your respective respective net web site and utilizing the proper selection depend; numerous of us will possible be enthusiastic about your account. The companies which give these vendors, will provide you with non-automated or robotic likes and supply you with critical Instagram likes. likes instagram The nice make a difference concerning this is always that they can be seriously immediately shipped in the direction of your account so that you do not need to show up at that lots. And if you are a business, escalating your Instagram likes will probably be useful.

    ReplyDelete