Monday 24 October 2011

My Electronic Cigarette: Green Smoke Social Smoker Kit.

I am using my green smoke from past 2 months and seriously I am so excited to tell you, how I am feeling right now. Green smoke is seriously too good and it has all the features that can help you to feel the authentic smoking experience. There are many other features that I had experienced from past 2 months, today I am going to share all the benefits that I had experienced with this electronic cigarette.

Well I am having a social smoker kit of green smoke, social smoker kit of green smoker is really an effective option of my regular cigarettes. Social kit contains:

1.       1 Rechargeable Electric Cigarette Battery 

2.       1 USB E-Cigarette

3.       1 USB Home Charger Kit  (includes USB adapter and wall adapter) (100-240VAC)

4.       Your choice of 5-pack of FlavorMax Cartomizers

5.       1 Green Smoke User Guide and Member Card

This social kit costs me around 99$. This kit is specially made for those who smoke occasionally; because of this now I can feel the pleasure of smoking without any harmful side of smoking.

This type of electronic smoking is really an effective and stylish way to get rid from smoking. Others can also try this product if they are looking for a suitable substitute of smoking. Before buying any brand one can visit electronic cigarette reviews, because electronic cigarette reviews contains all the useful information that is needed by a beginner to buy an electronic cigarette.

Electronic cigarette reviews contains all the reviews, opinions and FAQ’s on electronic cigarette so before buying any product of any brand, please read its electronic cigarette reviews, to make sure that something that you are using is best in the market.

1 comment:

  1. Inhaling nicotine is now much healthier with e-cigs. Normal cigarettes normally release 4000 harmful elements which would not be present in e-cigarettes. There are no dangerous substances, but the pleasure of the sensation you get from inhaling conventional cigarettes is still there when using e-cigs. However, we still have to keep our intake of nicotine in moderation.

    Shala Ohms

    ReplyDelete