Saturday 29 October 2011

Lost Girlfriend because of south beach smoke—waiting for her to come


Friends, I am fed up from my friends and relations that I had made with girls. I am really in depression because of a girl. I fought with my friends because of that girl. I ruined my months because of her and today I am like a confuse innocent who doesn’t even know about life. I am doing my graduation. In starting everything was good I was enjoying my new collage. Everyone in collage was appreciating my talent because I was really good in studies, but suddenly I felt in love with a girl. 

I don’t know whether that was love or just attraction, but I was really enjoying my new life. The main thing which works against me was my smoking. I was a chain smoker and she was badly against to my smoking. She tried several times to help me in quitting my smoking but she was failed in her task.

One day she got something for me; she found something in market and gave it to me as a gift. It was an electronic cigarette from south beach smoke. I don’t know from where she heard about this product but she gifted me something to help me in quitting my smoke. I tried it but still I lost my friend. The taste and feeling of that electronic cigarette was similar to my regular cigarette.

After my first puff I was shocked because this product was completely taste like my ordinary tobacco cigarette. After few days I lost it and started using my regular one again. I searched on web for south beach smoke to buy one more similar to the previous one. After reading little electronic cigarette review I ordered one for me. One day my friend told her that I have lost her gift, she was so sad and was crying the whole night. That gift was so special for her. We fight the whole day because of that gift and finally we broke up, just because of that gift I lost her. Today I don’t know where to go, what to do. I am seriously so lonely and I want her back in my life. I am just waiting for her to come. Please if you are reading my blog please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment