Monday 31 October 2011

Guys please be aware from the harmful side of smoke


Today smoke is everywhere, we all know the harmful side of smoking but still we are not able to quit our smoke. Most of the lungs related problems happen due to smoke but still we are smoking and exhaling impurities. Well last week I saw a couple was sharing their cigarettes and was smoking together. I went close to them and ask them why you are smoking; it’s not a good thing but they was like idiots because they didn’t even heard what I said. I was deeply hurt by them. 
The Couple smoking in park....

Well I didn’t introduce myself; I am sheamous grandfather of Michele. I want to suggest something to everyone who knows Michele. Last week I was surfing the web and found something that can really help you in quitting smoke. I found Green Smoke on web while I was searching for the substitutes of regular cigarettes. 
The Green Smoke Electronic CIgarette

Green Smoke is an electronic cigarette and I read more about this brand on electronic cigarette reviews. When I was reading about green smoke I found so many features and benefits of this electronic cigarette over regular cigarette in electronic cigarette reviews. There are endless benefits comes with an electronic cigarette such as:

1.       Authentic smoking experience\
2.       Pleasure of smoke without smoke.
3.       Flavors
4.       No smoke, no fire
5.       No tar, no tobacco

There are many other benefits as well with a Green Smoke electronic cigarette which can be easily read in electronic cigarette reviews. The most important thing with green smoke is that its starter kit comes in around $129. People must read the electronic cigarette reviews for green smoke before buying the starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment