Friday 29 July 2011

which is the best e cig on the basis of price n quality?


No doubt about it, green smoke electronic cigarette is the best electronic cigarette brand in the market. They are the world leading producer in e smoking industry, and they are the main sponsor in the upcoming Nascar competition. I have also experience green smoke, I just love this brand. Everything which comes with this brand is damn good.
The battery, cartridge and the cigarette itself is full of qualities. There are lots of flavors available with green smoke. Before using an e cigarette I was a chain smoker. But after becoming a part of green smoke family, now I can smoke with the latest trend.


Someone who is going to read this blog might have thought that I am promoting green smoke, but this is not true. I like green smoke but I am not promoting it, what I am doing is just suggesting green smoke to others because I really like this brand. The main difference with green smoke and other brands is that when one inhale green smoke than there is green tip lighten up instead of red tip. This green tip looks awesome while we inhale it.


Well I have tried a variety of e cigarettes and according to my opinion green smoke is the best electronic cigarette for me. There are lots of best e cig brands in the market other than green smoke. So if anyone wants to try some best e cig brands than he can simply search on the web because most of the best electronic cigarette brands are available on web, most of them have online store for their customers. And if anyone wants to know something about green smoke than he can simply visit http://www.saudi-un-ny.net/green-smoke.html


No comments:

Post a Comment