Tuesday 19 July 2011

relieve from the addiction of smoking

E cig is a miraculous product for me because it helped me a lot in getting rid from my smoking addiction. Like I discussed in my previous blogs that I was a heavy smoker, I usually smoke to feel some relaxation, I really feel relax but it was not actually relaxing. It was an illusion, an illusion which is created by the nicotine for which I was addicted. Well I searched the web on how nicotine works, and I have got some interesting results. The result shows that nicotine creates an illusion in mind, which forces the mind to feel that body is relaxed. So the addiction which was forcing my mind to be in a form of illusion is something which is not digestible for me. That forces me to look for a substitute to have some help in my addiction.



I had searched the web for many alternatives, but the only substitute that worked was an e cig. Well e cig is something that can help smoker to control his/her addiction. And one can reduce his/her daily consumption of nicotine with the help of these electric cigarettes. Well there are many levels of nicotine available in electric cigarette, such as heavy, light and few more. Well there is something special available with an e cig for its users, one can enjoy many flavors with e cigs because there are numerous flavors available with electric cigarette, which makes this product really enjoyable. Well when I was looking for an e cig, it was little bit difficult for me to choose an e cig brand which can fulfill my desire. But something that helped me a lot in choosing a brand was e cig reviews, reviews are the best part to know the product. It helps to know how product is working, and what its impact is. Well like I had used these reviews as a help, one can also use these reviews to have some help in choosing an e cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment