Monday 11 July 2011

How i got addicted to smoking

Hi it’s me Maya, a girl from Miami, Florida. I do smoking since I was a teenager. I wasn’t known that one day I got addicted to smoking. I started smoking with my friends, it was just a trial. I just wanted to try it because I heard it many times that smoking gives a relaxation to mind. That is why I tried it and I don’t how I get addicted to it. It was just for fun, I wanted to try the nicotine to be a part of smokers, but eventually I got addicted. I just wanted to try this new lifestyle where most of my friends smoke, but now cigarette is my lifestyle I am addicted to it. I want to control it but I can’t able to control it.


I had shared my problem with my friends and elders. After they heard my story some of them are speechless and some of them had suggested me to try an e cig or electric cigarette. After hearing their suggestion I searched on the web about e cig and best electric cigarette brand. There are many suggestions on the web for electric cigarette; I had read many e cig reviews to make sure that what I am going to try is best for me or not. I had given a look for many e cig brands and there are numerous e cig brands in the field of e cig, so that it was something that make me confused to choose the best electric cigarette brands among all.


But after the stressful try that I was doing on the web, finally I chose an electric cigarette, but before using it I was unsure that whether this product is going to work or not. But after trying it, I was surprised that, I can’t tell you, what I got from it. I am really please with its result and now I can control my nicotine level without any hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment