Monday 11 July 2011

Electronic cig - gave me a chance to adjust my nicotine

Hi, it’s me Maya, a 25 yr old girl from Miami, Florida. I was a heavy smoker from the age of 16, I used to smoke 2 or 3 packets every day. I have a lung problem. My family was completely against my smoking. They have tried many things to help me to reduce my addiction of smoking but they were just trying because results were not according to the expectation. They have tried chewing gums, yoga and many other things on me to help me to reduce my smoking, but it was smoking, and to get relieve from smoking is not an easy task.


Doctors have suggested me to reduce my smoking else there is no chance to survive, because I was suffering from lung disease, but I was not able to reduce my smoking, because I was addicted to the nicotine taste of cigarette. I have shared my problem with my friends, and Andrew one of my very good friend had suggested me to try an electronic cigarette. Because he was saying that “e cigarette can provide you the taste of nicotine without having any harmful thing such as tobacco”. So by keeping this thing in mind that I can smoke without having tobacco I had made the decision of trying an electronic cigarette. Before trying electronic cigarette i had searched on the web for electronic cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette side effects and various e cigarette brands. But after trying e cigarettes i am really please with the result.


My personal experience is that Green smoke is the best brand, because it really helps me to have a taste of nicotine according to my desire. I can smoke e cigarette on various nicotine levels. So it was really good for me to have an e cigarette according to my need.

No comments:

Post a Comment