Wednesday 13 July 2011

I’ve got a safe cig.

You must have seen people standing along offices and catching puffs before heading inside. Those people were laughing and smiling and most of the time they say “look at me, I am enjoying my life, it’s awesome”. Most of them were enjoying the grey-white cloud around them. But as the time passes the group of people reduces. It’s obvious, everyone knows how smoking impact on life, but after knowing the results people are not able to reduce their habit. Because it’s not just a habit it is something else, it is the addiction of smoking. And addiction is something which is really difficult to kick off.


I am sharing my experience because I was also a part of it. I was a regular smoker but I was not that addicted to it. I was sure that one day I will reduce my smoking but I didn’t knew when?


I was looking for some alternative that can fulfill my nicotine need. And somehow I found something, something that can fulfill my nicotine need with lesser harm than the ordinary cig. What I found was an “e cigarette”. It was the "safe cig" brand. Before using it I had searched on web for many safe cig reviews. I read about best e cigarette as well, there were many best e cigarette reviews that helped me to found something that can suit my desire. After understanding others experience, I went for the safe cig, and safe cig has become the best e cigarette for me. I like everything about safe cig, its product, flavor, and packet. Everything is good that comes with its starter kit. I know that still I am having nicotine like other cigarettes but now I can control my nicotine level, which was impossible for me earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment