Sunday 29 January 2012

My wife suggested me to try Green Smoke

I was a smoker and today I am going to write few moments from my story. I want to share my thoughts with my readers. From last few days I was feeling so lonely that is why I made my mind to write this blog. Guys have a look at my story and see how I managed to quit my smoke.

My wife and I both smoked for years. We both were trying to quit but not able to do so. She managed to quit few months ago but I was not able to quit my addiction. She quit smoke by using some electronic cigarettes. Now she is suggesting me to use it. She wants me to be a part of these new electronic cigarettes. After seeing the results of electronic cigarettes on my wife I thought is should give a chance to this new product.

I ordered Green smoke electronic cigarette for myself. After reading electronic cigarette reviews I have ordered the express kit of green smoke. It costs me around $89.99. It comes with following:

  1. 1 Rechargeable Electric Cigarette Battery
  2. 1 pack of FlavorMax Cartomizers
  3. 1 USB Cigarette
  4. 1 USB Charger
  5. 1 Wall Adapter
  6. 1 Green Smoke User Guide and Member Card


This kit is the most affordable kit from green smoke. People are moving toward electronic cigarette to quit smoke and they can try this express kit like I am doing.

Well I had asked many experts for the kits. They suggested me to try express kit because I am just a beginner for e smoking but they have also suggested me to try ultimate or pro kit for a complete smoking experience.

I was a beginner so I went for express kit. Now I can see the result on myself and in few weeks I will go for the ultimate kit.

According to the electronic cigarette reviews response of green smoke is very good. People are really happy to use electronic cigarette from green smoke.

Guys I am happy with my electronic cigarette you can also try one and if you have any doubt or dilemma then you can simply read electronic cigarette reviews that will help you to clear your entire query regarding electronic cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment