Tuesday 31 January 2012

Which Electronic Cigarette?

There is a huge crowd of companies in the market; all are claiming their product best in the field. This made a mess in front of me. Now I want to buy an electric cigarette but not sure which electric cigarette should I buy?

My friends who are already using electric cigarettes they have suggested me to few brands. Electric Cigarettes Company which are suggested my friends are:

  1. Blu cigs
  2. V2 cigs
  3. Green smoke
My friends have suggested me these three brands and they were saying that these three are the best company in the field of e smoking.

I made a research on all three brands and in the end I choose blu cigs. I choose blu cigs because all the things that I wanted are available in blu cigs. This is the brand which can fulfill all my desires.

Well the other brands were also very good. They also come with all the required things but I have to choose one brand so I went for blu cigs.

In general I want to suggest this brand to my other friends who are still using traditional cigarettes. Well these cigs offers many advantages over regular cigarettes, such as:

  1. Ability to control nicotine level.
  2. Feel different taste by switching flavors.
  3. Avoid unwanted chemicals of regular cigarette.
  4. Stay eco- friendly.
  5. Avoid second hand waste.

These are the few advantages which might help one in getting relieve from smoking.

Whenever one thinks about buying such product this is the only thing that hassle his/her mind, which electric cigarette should I buy?

So it’s better to read reviews before buying any product. There are so many companies are in the market which provides electric cigarettes and most of them claim their product as best electronic cigarette of the market. One can read electric cigarettes review to know more about electronic cigarettes. These days blu cig is doing good so must read review of blu cigs. That might help you in your search of best electronic cigarette.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! E-cigarette for me is one of the great things being invented. It is cooler than tobacco because it doesn't leave pungent odor, it also comes in different flavors. It also doesn't have secondhand smoke. For me Smokebot is the best e-cig brand. Visit their website at electronic cigarette

    ReplyDelete