Wednesday 2 November 2011

Love you dad for giving me an e cigarette


Dude, have u tried V2 cigs. It’s really awesome. Last week my father suggested me to try this. Even he asked me if I want one. Well let me clear the thing. When my father saw me with a girl, he was happy. He asked me about her and I told him that she is just a friend. Nest day again he saw me with her and my answer was same, but one day he saw me with a cigarette on our terrace. He was shocked. Even I was shocked when he asked me about smoking. At that time I was completely ashamed because of myself.

My father suggest me something for my life. She was well experienced in this field. He asks me to quit my smoke for better future. He told me everything about the worst of smoking. When he was done, he asks me to try an e cigarette at the place of my regular cigarettes; he didn’t even ask me he just got one for me. He said that I can gradually quit my smocking if I continue use my e cigarette.

My father gifted me V2 cigs for my better future. Well I can really quit my smocking with the help of v2 cigs as I read its best e cigarette review. After receiving my gift I searched on web regarding best e cigarette to know which brand has the best e cigarette and I was shocked because V2 cigs was on the top of ranking.
I read reviews regarding V2 cigs to know why this brand is so popular. The best thing with this brand is its looks and best customer support. There are many starter kits available with e cigarettes to know more about V2 cigs or any other best e cigarette brand one can simple visit Saudi-un-ny.net because it contains all the information that is needed to decide the best e cigarette of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment