Wednesday 23 November 2011

Guys these are the reasons, I am using blu electronic cigarette

Guys I am a blu user and today I am going to tell you something about blu electronic cigarette. According to me blu has the finest style in the industry. I am really satisfied with its results as I am using its premium starter kits. I got my blu cig last week and I’ve started using it from the same day. I didn’t leave it at once but now I’ve gradually decreases my addiction of nicotine.

Guys have a look at the features of my blu’s premium starter kit:


  1. 1 New blu Premium pack with Social Features!
  2. 2 Mini blu batteries
  3. 1 blu Premium wall charger
  4. 1 blu Premium USB charger
  5. 1 five-pack cartridges in the strength and flavor of your choice
It cost me around $80 but now I am seriously happy with its results. I really love my electronic cigarette and really want to suggest it to my friends. The best thing with my electronic cigarette is that; it helps me in staying away from the unwanted impurities and now I can also control my nicotine addiction with blu’s starter kit.

First I saw this miraculous product in market when I was roaming with my friend. It looked like an ordinary cigarette but when the smoker puts the cigarette in his pocket I was completely shocked. I wanted to know about that cigarette and my friend Allen told me everything about that cigarette. He helped me in buying blu electronic cigarette.

Guys I was seriously impressed with blu cigs because when I was looking for e cig reviews on web I read so much about blu cigs. Blu electronic cigarette is the only brands that are hosting so many events just for the awareness of people. I really appreciate this brand for helping smokers by providing their e cig on a competitive price.


For those guys who are looking for such miraculous product to have some help to know e cig in a better way they must read reviews on web by searching for e cig reviews.

E cig reviews are the best way to know about any e cig brand. The best thing with e cig reviews is that it contains almost every type of FAQ’s and user opinions so must read e cig reviews before buying any starter kit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! what an interesting blog with nice pictures.Thanks for
    sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
    Nice blog on E-Cigarette
    Keep sharing more & more.

    ReplyDelete