Wednesday 16 November 2011

Guys V2 cigs rocks and my girlfriends were icing on the cake

Guys, yesterday I went for a night out. Today I am going to share my experience of last night. You won’t believe how many things I had experienced in one night. For last night I just wanted to say it was amazing I had lot of fun with my friends. First my friends came at my home at 5pm. Around 5.30 we went for some fast food because I was feeling so hungry that time. Around 6.30 we had finished our meal. After that we went for a party. We went in a disco. I enjoyed every moment of last night. In disco we were drunk. I drunk 3 beers and was feeling like flying. I was totally in mood and had enjoyed my dance with the ladies. We were a group of 5. In our group 3 were boys and the remaining 2 girl. Both the girls were committed with me. I know this is something unexpected but it is something that I have achieved in my life.
Both the girls were dancing were dancing with me and my friends were completely jealous. I was enjoying my drinks and my cigarettes. But one more thing that was uneatable for my friends was my smoking because I was not actually smoking I was vaping. In the disco I was smoking my V2 cigs. Before I continue my story let me tell you about v2 cigs. Well v2 is a brand name and it is a brand of e cigarette. V2 cigs is the best e cigarette of the market and I am having it from past 2 months.
Guys you won’t believe how my friends was feeling at that time. They were jealous and I was enjoying their jealousy. Around 10.30 we left from disc. I dropped my friends at their home. In the end around 11.15 I was with my girlfriend. We were having fun. We had done something which I am not going to share but it was really amazing. She kissed me and then everything happened. Guys I write this article to share my enjoyments that were somehow because of my best e cigarette V2 cigs. If you are also looking to buy an e cigarette then trust me V2 cigs is the best go for it and you will surely enjoy like I am enjoying….!!

No comments:

Post a Comment