Tuesday 8 November 2011

Found Blu’s electronic cigarette as a best e cig for me!! What about you?


I was looking for electric cigarettes so that can I get some help in quitting my smoke. I asked my friends if they are using such products to have some help in buying these cigs. Few friends of mine were using different brands but one day my friend Amanda suggest me blu cigs. She was so excited for this electric cigarette. She said that I love this brand and I want you to experience its product. She suggest me many electric cigarette but she was claiming blu cigs as the best brand. 

After, I heard all her story. I went home and search for blu electronic cigarette on web. I was really excited to read its reviews because all the reviews and opinion of user was in favor of blu cigs. At the time when I was reading its reviews I was sure that I am going to buy blu’s electronic cigarette as it is the best in market. I ordered one for me from Saudi-un-ny.net/blu-cigs.html. This was the page that helped me so much in understanding the benefits of blu cigs.

Today I have a blu cigs and I love my cigarette. Now I can smoke at most of the places where smoking is not allowed. The best thing with this brand cigarette is that it has the most stylish electric cigarettes of the industry. There are many unbelievable features are also available with these electric cigarettes. The best thing is that blu cigs has a social pack for their users. With the help of social pack user can charge his/her cigarette on the go. You don’t have to wait for the charging process. You can charge you batteries whenever you want and wherever you want. 

One more thing with the social pack is that you can know the status of other blu cig user if he/she is in the given distance. You will be notified by your cigarette pack if there is another user in a 30 meter distance. So before buying must visit the official site of blu cigs to make sure which starter kit can fulfill user desire and style statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment