Thursday 22 March 2012

Looks, Feels and tastes like a Real Cigarette—but what actually it is?

Here I have a south beach smoke e cig, my e cig looks feels and tastes like a real cigarette but in actual it’s not a cigarette. I love my e cig and I would like to share it with all my readers. Here I will Write my experience with south beach smoke and would like to suggest it to all who are looking to quit smoking.

South beach smoke comes with a variety of flavors and there are different starter kits available as per user need. To know about south beach smoke and its best e cig one can simply read e cig reviews. All the useful information needed to understand e cig is available in e cig reviews.

Guys, believe it or not I was completely into cigarettes before switching to south beach smoke. When I started using south beach smoke e cig I was one of those smokers who smoke around 20 cigarettes in a day. Now, I am completely changed and I don’t want tradtional cigarettes anymore.

Have a look at the advantages that I am experiencing with the e cig of south beach smoke:
  1. Now I am not responsible for second hand smoke.
  2. Now I don’t smell like a smoker.
  3. Somehow I feel good from inside.
  4. My family members are happy with it.
  5. I can help others in quit smoking.


There are many other advantages which you can feel with e cig. To know the whole biography of best e cig one can simply read e cig reviews. As it is the best source of information for everyone all the FAQ’s and opinions are also available in it.

Few common things which south beach smoke offers:

  1. Freedom to smoke almost anywhere.
  2. No tar, no ash and no smell.
  3. No harmful chemicals.
  4. Costs less then cigarettes.




The starting price of south beach smoke is $29.99. There is lot more you can experience with south beach smoke by reading the useful tips on its website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for sharing this post. Electronic cigarettes are the best alternate for those can't quit smoking. A big plus point of using smoke-less cigarettes for the smoker as well as for the people around him is that it does not create any secondhand smoke.

    ----------------------------------
    Electronic smokeless cigarette

    ReplyDelete