Friday 2 March 2012

How to smoke in front of Girlfriend and make the family happy



Anger of Girl friend and unhappy parents how to make them happy, how to settle life. They don’t want me to smoke but I was not able to quit smoking. I was looking for something which could make coordination between me, my cigarettes and my family. After trying for months I wasn’t able to find anything which could help me to quit smoking.

Finally I went to my teacher for just a meeting. When we were talking about my future than suddenly I asked him to suggest something for quit smoking. They suggested me an e cig and describe every single thing about e cigs. According to them e cigs offer a great alternative to regular cigarette and they told me that I can smoke it even in front of my family. I was shocked at that time. After returning home I started reading e cig reviews. I found some great e cig reviews and I made my mind to order one.

For this I visited several e cigs reviews website and finally I made my mind to go for blu cigs. I choose blu because blu cigs offer all the things that I need. Even with blu cigs I can stay updated with my friends as they are also using blu cigs.

Now I am an e smoker and my girlfriend don’t have any problem with my cigarette. With the e cigs of blu I can smoke at almost every place where smoking is prohibited. I am happy today and my family members are appreciating my choice. My father is little sad because they don’t know much about e cigs and according to them I am still a smoker. I promised to my dad that with e cigs I can quit smoke and I will as there is different nicotine levels comes with every starter kits.

I am happy to have blu cigs and I would love to suggest it to those who are looking for smoking alternative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment