Saturday 17 March 2012

Check you’re saving with Smoketip saving calculator


I have been a part of e smoking from last 4 months. Trust me guys, it’s really awesome and effective too. In starting I was in little dilemma because I wasn’t sure whether this will work or not, but after trying I was really shocked. After trying so many alternatives I was helpless because after wasting so much time and money I was not satisfied. In the end my friend Mathew has suggested me to try Smoketip once. I wasn’t known about SmokeTip but he was so sure that this will surely help me. So I thought let’s give a chance to Smoketip, but before ordering one I went through several electric cigarette reviews. Best electric cigarette reviews was really interesting to read and was full of information.

After reading electric cigarette reviews for around 2 days I made my decision to go for SmokeTip. Almost every best electric cigarette review was favoring SmokeTip so I thought it will be a good alternative for me if I switch to it.

Reviews and the FAQ’s about electric cigarette helped me to understand SmokeTip electronic cigarette in a better way. I went on the official website of SmokeTip and saw an electric cigarette saving calculator. I was little excited to see that calculator. After reading few instruction I got to know that this saving calculator is use to see how much I can save by switching to electric cigarettes. 

After clicking on the link of that calculator the site asked me these two things:

1. Packs smoked per day
2. Average cost per pack

I put my details in that and guys I was really shocked by seeing the results. My saving with e cigarettes was in front of me, but the saving is only if I switch to electric cigarette of SmokeTip.

As per my experience electric cigarettes are really safe and effective. I would like to suggest it to all the smokers facing problem for smoking. 

4 comments:

  1. This blog is genuinely impressive in all aspects.
    bull smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great position you folks have been carrying out there.
    White

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I absolutely love reading them. best e cigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles and contents are inspirational. best e cigs 2012

    ReplyDelete